For a sign as sexy as Scorpio, only a wine of love will do. Lucky for them, our Pinot Noir is an aphrodisiac. Start stirring some feelings with this Santa Maria Pinot Noir paired with a scrumptious raspberry balsamic chicken breast.
Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt
divided 4 (4 -6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, add onion and saute 5 minutes.
2. Sprinkle thyme and 1/4 tsp salt over chicken.
3. Add chicken to pan; saute 6 minutes on each side.
4. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
5. Reduce heat to medium, add 1/4 tsp salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper to pan, stirring until preserves melt.
Serve: Spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately. OR Return chicken to pan
and coat chicken evenly, serve immediately.