Aquarius Wine

  • Chardonnay Alexander Valley, Sonoma, CA 2009

    Aquarius (JAN 20 - FEB 18)

    Air signs are the lightest element, so we paired them with a white wine. Five different Chardonnays were used to create this light and refreshing Sonoma Chardonnay.  80% of the wine was fermented in stainless steel to produce crisp, fruity flavors, while the remaining 20% was barrel fermented in French oak to add some weight and slight creaminess.

    *Note: The back of the Aquarius label is printed upside because this sign is a nonconformist.

  • "LOVE your wines.  I like reading the labels too and learning about the different wines and signs and how they match each other! My favorites are the Leo and Aquarius." 

    - Katherine W. Z., Sous Chef

  • Shipping Info

    We currently ship to the following states: California, Florida, Nevada, Idaho, and Washington DC. Packages will be sent out via Fedex Home or Ground within 1-3 business days after you place your order. Please note, someone over 21 MUST sign for the wine upon delivery. We recommend shipping to a location where someone will be available during the day to sign. Spend $75+ and shipping is free!

Hot Items

Aries Wine
Aries Wine Sold Out - $0.00
+ Quick View
Taurus Wine
Taurus Wine Sold Out - $0.00
+ Quick View
Gemini Wine
Gemini Wine Sold Out - $0.00
+ Quick View
Cancer Wine
Cancer Wine Sold Out - $0.00
+ Quick View